1271 Edgewood Way
1271 Edgewood Way, South San Francisco Highlights:
This stunning contemporary multi-level townhome offers a great financial and lifestyle investment. With 4 bedrooms, and 3.5 baths and a spacious 1,750 sq. ft. you have a versatile floorplan with luxurious and eco-friendly finishes. The location is superior, South San Francisco enjoys the distinction of being the BioTech center of the Bay Area. In addition, you are convenient (walking distance) to Trader Joe’s, Costo and the SSF BART station. Don’t miss out on this unique, newly constructed property.
• Multi-level, 4 bed, 2.5 bath home. has an open flexible floorplan with options for an office or guest room.
• Inviting living/dining rooms off the main level.
• Open living/dining and kitchen space with warm wood floors and easy access to a deck.
• Efficient kitchen space has generous custom cabinets, quartz counters, contemporary tile back-splash, and stainless steel appliances.
• Large master bedroom has a walk-in closet, a sumptuous private bath with a glass-enclosed marble shower.
• In-unit laundry with side by side washer/dryer with extra storage
• Upgraded attached 2-car garage with custom cabinetry, work station, partial garage floor tiles and more.
* Community Solar Panels, basketball and children play areas too!
• Close to Bio-Tech Genentech, walking distance to shopping, convenient commute options include South San Francisco BART and nearby CalTrain station, plus San Francisco International Airport. Short commute to downtown San Francisco.
• HOA dues approx. $238 / mo.
(4th bedroom permitted in 11/2019)